To commemorate the 250th anniversary of the house of Lanson, Jean-Paul Gandon, winemaker since 1986, created an extraordinary new cuvee called Extra Age. Join us in welcoming Lanson Brand Director, Enguerrand Baijot as he leads us through tasting of the newest releases from this legendary Champagne house. These are complex, fine wines with a long finish that draw the very best from the top rated vineyards in the region. Come see, hear and taste what the buzz is all about. Not to be missed.
The Program - taste all 5 for $34
• NV Lanson Brut Champagne Black Label
• NV Lanson Brut Rosé Champagne
• NV Lanson Extra Age Brut Rosé Champagne
• NV Lanson Extra Age Brut Champagne
• 2002 Lanson Brut Champagne Gold Label
*Our second flight will feature domestic Petite Sirahs