JOIN US ONLINE
SIGNUP FOR EMAIL OFFERS
This is Syrah at its finest: gutsy, balanced, and fruit driven, with a touch of that cooler climate peppery note that make it the complete package. Scores galore on this one, and Rhône lovers take note, this wine is not to be overlooked: co fermented with 2% viognier à la Côte-Rotie it is bottled poetry!- $35.95
- Italian Wine Series: An Evening with Oliver McCrum
- WHWC Presents Meet the Winemaker: Dennis Bell of Lewis Cellars
- Announcing August for Austria
- Cool Reds for Summer with Special Guest Dylan Bean
- An Afternoon with Champagne Lanson
- An Moveable Feast
- Navigating Café Wine Lists in Paris
- Calabasas-Malibu Wine & Food Festival
- WHWC Presents Riesling Mania!
- Meet the Winemaker with Brian Talley
ARCHIVES BY MONTH
Tag CloudAustria | Beer | Biodynamic | Biodynamics | Cabernet | Cava | Garnacha | lopez+de+heredia | Masi | Muscadet | Organic | Pfalz | Pinot+Noir | Priorat | Reserva | Riesling | Rioja | Rosé | Sancerre | Tempranillo
- ankle strap shoe on Sips of Spain: An Afternoon in Rioja & Ribera Del Duero
- Why I support our local Communities of West Hills, Woodland Hills and Calabasas - Dave4Homes.com | Dave4Homes.com on Should wine ratings be meaningless?
- Star on Biodynamics: Part 2 – How does it work?
- The 411 on Slovenia | By the glass ... a wine blog by Woodland Hills Wine Co. on Mysterious Orange Wine
- Lily on TASTE THE ANCIENT PANNONIAN TERROIR OF SLOVENIA, HUNGARY, & CROATIA